Wednesday, January 6, 2010

buyer beware...

Okay so everyone knows I LOVE  FOEVER 21... BUT, last week I purchased a darling black fur vest ( did I mention I'm going thru a " fur vest" phase?) that was on sale. I got it home and put it on and it had a tear in the front where you would attach the little toggles....So I took it back with tags on and RECEIPT! they looked at me like I was nuts....So everyone out there who loves to shop at Forever 21 ,remember they will NOT return ANYTHING that is on sale regardless of whether they sold it  to you damaged or not. I was very angry and I left the vest there. Knowing them they will probably try to re-sell the darn thing! As fun it is to shop there, beware that the sale stuff could be damaged and they WILL not help you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment